At Moral & Partners, we belive that successful projects come true with prospering teams. In consideration with this perspective we provide necessary craft knowledge and experience to our lawyers so that they experience both their professional and personal development.
Any candidate who wishes to join our team is an important asset for us. Applications from all levels are accepted. Please kindly send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Strong academic records,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Turkish,
- Knowledge of a third language is an asset,
- Following global developments in commercial, economic and political world,
- Perfect at building and commanding relationships,
- Effective team player,
- Willing to work in a stressful environment,
- Working effectively,
- Excellent time management skills,
We accept the resumes of students who are in the senior class of the law faculty expecting to graduate in the following summer. The candidates shall carry the base of spesifications defined in the associate position. Our interns are taken into account as the future members of our team. To provide them an effective legal internship period we encourage our interns to involve in different practice groups.
We only accept the resumes of 3rd grade students of law faculties until May. Having fulfilled a successful summer internship period creates a priority in legal internship application assessments.
- University graduation,
- Having at least 2 years of experience as an assistant,
- Native Turkish,
- Having good written and oral English skills,
- Good knowlege of Microsof Office Applications,
- Carrying perfect communication, planning, follow-up, coordination and problem solving skills,
- Good at bookkeeping.